UPSEE 2019 Counselling Schedule is started and UPTU is all set to start the counselling procedure and Verfcation of Documents starting from 16th June 2019 for the Admission to its B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Pharma, B.FAD, BHMCT, BFA, MAM, M.tech, MBA, MCA etc. Before appearing for the UPTU UPSEE – 2019 candidates are advised to read the Do’s & Don’t for UPSEE 2019 Counselling official given by UPTU on their official website upsee.nic.in
Things to Remember for UPSEE 2019 Counselling/Verification Process/ Choice Locking & Admission:-
Do’s for UPSEE 2019 Counselling:
- Check all details of the counseling process on the website: www.upsee.nic.in . Keep the time schedule given for each activity in mind and adhere to it.
- Check all the available information about various institutes on the websites before making right choices.
- Though candidates are allowed to go to any verification centre/counseling centre on any day during specified period at the document verification as per his convenience. For this purpose, it is advisable to go on a date and time when minimum rush of work is there at the centre. Kindly consider the advisory details, given in the table below in this regard. It is advised that they may report at verification centre preferably as per following schedule to avoid crowd / inconvenience.
- Carry all the required original certificates to show and a set consisting of attested photocopies of the certificates to be deposited.
- Ensure that the certificates for various categories etc. are issued by the designated authorities on the format as given in the brochure of UPSEE-2019.
- Deposit a set of attested photocopies of certificates to the verification centre along with a non-refundable fee of Rs 500=00 as counseling fee.
- Ensure receiving an OTP after completion of verification.
- Fill a large number of choices of courses as well as institutes so that a seat is ensured.
- Ensure locking of choices after the choices are filled.
Don’t for UPSEE 2019 Counselling:
- Do not decide to go for a verification center based on false impression about the image of an institute. All the verification centers are good and have been certified so by the authorities of the University.
- Do not leave original certificates with anyone during the verification.
- Don’t be in panic at any stage. If there is a crowd on any verification centre, candidates may proceed to other verification centre or may turn up on other day as per his convenience.
- Do not entertain any advice from an unauthorized person or agency during the verification. Rely on the officials of the verification center
If you have any query or if you need any help for the admission, please comment below & we will get back to you ASAP.
[…] MUST READ: Do’s & Don’t for UPSEE 2015 Counselling […]