The CISCE results of Class 10th (ICSE) & Class 12th (ISC) Year 2021 Examinations will be declared on Saturday, 24th July 2021 at 03:00 PM. The results of the ICSE & ISC Year 2021 Examinations will be made available on the Website of the Council and through SMS. The Tabulation Registers will be made available for Schools through the careers portal. The results of Class 10 (#ICSE) and Class 12 (#ISC) year 2021 exams will be announced on July 24 at 3 pm.
The schools can access the results by lopping into the Careers Portal of the Council using the Principal’s login ID and password.
Steps to be followed tor accessing results or the GARTERS Portal:
- On logging into the CAREERS portal, click on the tile ‘Examination System’.
- On the Menu Bar, click on ‘ICSE’ for accessing the ICSE Year 202I Examination Results or on ‘ISC’ tor accessing the ISC Year 2021 Examination Results.
- From the ICSE/ISC menu, click on ‘Reports’.
- Click on ‘Result Tabulation’ to View/Print the School’s Result Tabulation.
- Glick on the ‘Comparison Table’ to View/Print the same.
In case of any doubt, the schools can contact the CISCE helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800-267-1760.
Steps to be followed for accessing results on Council’s website:
1 . Click on ‘Results 2021’ on CISCE Council official website.
- For accessing the ICSE/ISC Year 2021 Examination results, a candidate must select ICSE or ISC, as applicable, from the Course option.
- For accessing the ICSE Year 202I Examination Results, the candidate needs to enter his/her Unique lD, Index No. and CAPTCHA as shown on the screen.
- For accessing the ISC Year 2021 Examination Results, the candidate needs to enter his/her Unique lD, Index No. and CAPTCHA as shown on the screen.
- The instructions to view/print the results are provided on the results web page. The user may follow the same.
The results of individual candidates can also be received through SMS.
Steps to be followed for receiving the results through SMS:
- For receiving the ICSE Year 202 I Examination Results through SMS, the candidate needs to type his/her Unique ID in the following way, in the ‘New Message’ box:
ICSE 1234567 (Seven Digit Unique ID)
- For receiving the ISC Year 2021 Examination Results through SMS, the candidate needs to type hislher Unique ID in the following way, in the ‘New Message’ box:
ISC 1234567 (Seven Digit Unique ID)
- Send the message to the number: 09248082883
- The result will be displayed in the following format:
«UNIQUElD›><•1NDEXNUNBER>>ENG-98,HIN-89 HCG-96 MAT-98,SCl92 CTA- 100,SUPW-A,PCA.C1SCE
ISC RESULTS 2021
< <UNIQUE ID>> <<1NDEX NUMBER> > ENG-96, HIN-88, HIS-91, ECO-98, MAT-95, PHY- TOO, SUPW-A, PGA.CISCE
Regarding CISCE Council ICSE and ISC Class 10, Class 12th Exam Recheck of answer sheets:-
Recheck of Answer Scripts is not applicable for the ICSE/ISC Year 202 1 Examinations as the candidates have been awarded imputed marks.
Dispute Resolution Mechanism for issues related to marks obtained in ICSE and ISC:-
In the event a candidate has objection(s) regarding computation of marks in the result, she/he may make a written application to the school, stating the objection in detail along with reasons thereof. You are required to review all such applications, and only upon being satisfied with the contentions made therein, forward the same to the CISCE along with your comments/remarks endorsing the contentions made and documents supporting the opinion regarding the computation of marks.
All the requests must be forwarded to the CISCE at asicse@cisce .org for the ICSE (Class X) Year 2021 Examination Results or at email@example.com_for the ISC (Class XII) Year 2021 Examination Results in the Proforma provided for the purpose to the schools. The last date for forwarding the requests to the CISCE is August 2021. Requests received after August 2021, will not be entertained.
Note: The Dispute Resolution requests should be forwarded to the CISCE only from the Head of the School’s official email address assigned by the CISGE, for example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CISCE will review the request, the supporting documents, and the Head of School’s comments/remarks and convey its decision to the concerned School, in writing. In case the result will need to be altered, the CISCE will notify the Head of the School concerned. Please note that this dispute resolution mechanism is only for the correction of calculation error