Microsoft launched together mode in their meeting app Microsoft Teams. It is a grouping of people in a particular meeting. Microsoft Team together mode creates the virtual live avatar of yourself in the meeting and group with the other member in the meeting with showing your only face and shoulder part and seated in an auditorium or meeting room with your colleagues to make it look more interactive and engage better with the help of Microsoft AI technologies.
The Together Mode in Microsoft Teams is rolled out along with the all-new user interface(UI), to make it more engaging and interactive in this COVID-19 pandemic and make you more closer to your team. Earlier the menu use the in the mid-bottom of the screen but now all the menu and buttons will be available on the upper corner side of the Teams meeting app.
Together mode, now rolling out in Microsoft Teams, combines decades of research and product development to place all the participants on a video call together in a virtual space, such as an auditorium, meeting room or coffee bar, so they look like they’re in the same place together. The new feature ditches the traditional grid of boxes, creating an environment that users say has a profound impact on the feel of the video conference and provides more cohesion to the group.
How To Enable Together Mode in Microsoft Team?
- First Join any meeting using Microsoft Teams
- Once you join any meeting turn ON your camera
- Click on 3 dots option
- Click on Together Mode
- The moment you will click on together mode all the users will be combined in a meeting auditorium hall or meeting room which looks more interactive and engaging experience.
- In case if you want to Disable the together mode in Microsoft team, the click on Galller to switch back to the normal mode which is a gallery mode
What’s New in Microsoft Team and Coming up next:-
Check below what is new in Microsoft Team new features and the features which are coming soon
- Microsoft Teams will not support Internet Explorer 11 starting November 30, 2020
- Dark Mode in Microsoft Teams meeting app
- Together Mode
- Dynamic Mode
- Video Filters in Microsoft Teams
- Live Reaction in Teams
- Participants up to 20,000+
- Cortana Integration in Microsoft Team, However you can integrate your own bot if you have already.
Please note in case the Together Mode in microsoft teams is greyed out then, Please got settings and enable developer preview or enable the Get all latest features preview form MS Teams general settings. However the Microsoft Teams is rolling out this features and pushing this update to everyone to make everyone together in this covid19 pandemic.
In Microsoft Teams Together mode, participants can find themselves in overlapping spaces and even “touch” the people around them. The absence of barriers creates greater social awareness and a sense of a shared journey.