[www.bhuonline.in] Banaras Hindu University Officially released BHU CHS SET 2016-17 Admission Notification for admission to Central Hindu School (Boys) and Central Hindu School (Girls) through SET – 2016 (School Entrance Test) in Class 6th, 9th and 11th (Maths, Bio, Arts and Commerce stream) for the academic year 2016-17. The Online Application Form is exclusively available on BHU CHS official website www.bhuonline.in. For BHU CHS SET 2016 -17 admission the online application form is available from 15th March 2016 and the last date to fill the BHU CHS online application form is 14th April 2016.
BHU CHS also announced the date of SET – 2016 Admission Entrance Test Examination along with the application form for admission to 6th, 9th & 11th Class.
BHU CHS SET – 2016-17 Important Dates:-
1. Availability of ONLINE Application Form on the Entrance Test Portal : March 15, 2016
- Last date for online submission of Application Forms : April 14, 2016
2. Date of issuing of ONLINE Admit Card : May 5, 2016 onwards till examination date.
3. Dates of Entrance Test:
- Class VI : May 16, 2016 (8 AM to 10 AM)
- Class IX : May 18, 2016 (8 AM to 10 AM)
- Class XI Maths : May 19, 2016 (8 AM to 10 AM)
- Class XI Biology : May 20, 2016 (8 AM to 10 AM)
- Class XI Arts & Commerce : May 21, 2016 (8 AM to 10 AM)
4. Tentative date of SET-2016 Result declaration : Jun 16, 2016
5. Tentative dates of counselling/Admission for external candidates:
- Class VI : Jun 21, 2016 (8.00 AM to 12.00 Noon)
- Class IX : Jun 22, 2016 (8.00 AM to 12.00 Noon)
- Class XI Maths : Jun 23, 2016 (8.00 AM to 12.00 Noon)
- Class XI Biology : Jun 24, 2016 (8.00 AM to 12.00 Noon)
- Class XI Arts & Commerce : Jun 25, 2016 (8.00 AM to 12.00 Noon)
BHU CHS SET 2016-17 Test Fee:-
The Candidate shall pay the following Application Processing Fee/Entrance Test fee :-
- SC/ST = Rs 200/-
- General = Rs 400/-
The above test is for both Central Hindu School (Boys) and Central Hindu School (Girls) for Class 6th, 9th and 11th (Maths, Bio, Arts and Commerce stream).
BHU CHS SET – 2016 Eligibility Criteria :
For Class VI : 10 Years to 12 years age as on September 30, 2016 and passed class V examination from a school.
For Class IX : 13 Years to 15 years age as on September 30, 2016 and passed class VIII examination from a school.
For Class XI : 18 Years maximum age as on September 30, 2016 and passed class X examination from a recognized Board/University with the required percentage as under noted
For external candidates (coming through SET):
- Above 50% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate for admission in Science Stream. Above 50% marks or equivalent grade is essential in each, Science and Mathematics for admission to Science group.
- Above 40% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate for commerce.
- Class X passed for Arts stream. In addition to the above a candidate (excluding SC/ST) shall be eligible for admission to the above classes only if he/she gets a minimum of 33% in the School Entrance Test in which he/she is appearing. This criteria will also apply in case of the sons and daughters of the BHU employees and Physically Challenged (PC) candidates. For SC/ST candidates the criteria for admission in class XI will be under their reserved quota as per KVS rules.
How to Apply Online & Fill Online Application Form of BHU CHS SET 2016-17:-
- Visit www.bhuonline.in or http://bhu2.ucanapply.com/Entrancesch/entrance/registration?app-id=UElZMDAwMDAwMw== to Apply & Register Now for SET 2016
- Alternatively, CLICK HERE to Apply Now.
- If you are a new user click on register or if you are return user/already registered click on login and enter the required details.
- In the BHU CHS SET 2016 Online Application Form you will be required to fill your Email ID (Please note that all communication related to BHU Entrance Test-2016 including link registration for activation etc. will be sent to this email id.), Password (Your password should contain minimum of 6 alpha numeric characters), Name of Applicant, Date of Birth, Sex, Father’s Name (Don’t add any salutation like Mr./Dr. etc. before the Name), Mother’s Name, Address and Mobile No. of the Applicant.
- Make Sure you enter all your details correctly and ensure everything before applying and remember your details
- Now, You will redirected to to the payment page to pay the fee of the School Entrance Test.
- after the payment is done you will be redirected to a successful transaction page and application form pdf file which you can save and take the print out for any future correspondence.
Before applying to BHU Central Hindu School (CHS) SET 2016-17 online application form Keep the following items in your hand before applying:
1) Your Email id
2) candidate Mobile no
3) Scanned photo of Candidate
4) Scanned signature of Candidate & Parent/Guardian
5) Any Bank Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit Card for online payment of fee
If you have any query, questions or experiencing any problem while filling the CHS online application form do comment below and we help you out.
Sir please give me a 2015 chs entrance exam syllabus for arts and commerce.please…..