BHU CHS School admission process though SET 2020-21 counselling session is started and BHU officially released the admission notice through the counselling process for Class 6th and 9th. Banaras Hindu University School campus admission to Central Hindu School, varanasi for boys and girls normal and paid seat admission is available for Class 6th and Class 9th for this session 2020-21
This year the BHU SET 2020 exam was not conducted due to Covid-19 pandemic and the admission is now based on merit basis along with lottery system. The Admission to BHU CHGS and CHBS counselling is starting from 12th October 2020 for class 9th and 17th October 2020 for class 6th. The total seats are approx 60 per class.
Date of Counselling – 12th Oct and 17th October 2020
Time – 8:00 AM – 12:00 Noon
Venue – Central Hindu School, Kamcha, Varanasi
Fee – Fee – Rs 5000/- (Rs 4500 in case of girls)
Documents Required for Admission in BHU CHS School for Session 2020-21:-
- SET – 2019 Admit Card
- SET – 2019 Registration Form
- Recent Passport Size Photo – 4 copies
- Class 5th, 8th and 10th Pass Result with a photocopy
- Birth Certificate by School (photocopy)
- Character Certificate from the last school
- SC/ST/OBC and Physically challenged category Certificate as applicable (photocopy with originals)
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC ( not general)
- LTC Employee certificate for BHU Employee Ward category
- Fee – Rs 5000/- (Rs 4500 in case of girls)
- The fee has to be submitted on the same day if selected and got the admission successfully.
- TC should be submitted within a week for waitlisted students but the main list students should present the TC at the time of counselling.
- If any candidate is absent in the counselling procedure his/her candidature will be cancelled.
Note:- Calling in BHU CHS SET 2020-21 Counselling does not guarantee Admission