State Bank of India SBI PO Prelims Result 2016 declared at www.sbi.co.in, SBI PO Cut off marks 2016 declared online on 17th July 2016. State bank of India (SBI) Probationary Officers prelims result 2016 finally announced today. many candidates were eagerly waiting for their result. The SBI PO prelims exam Phase-I in online on 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th July 2016. All the selected students in SBI PO prelims will now be eligible for SBI PO Main examination which is scheduled on 31st July 2016. The SBI PO main exam result 2016 will be declared on 16th August 2016.
SBI Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India Advertisement No. CRPD/PO/2016-17/02 dated 04.05.2016 PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION HELD IN JULY 2016 Marks Secured by the Candidate given below.
Check SBI PO Prelims Result 2016:-
Organization: – State Bank of India (SBI)
Examination Name: – SBI PO Preliminary Exam Result 2016
Date of Result Declared:- 17th July 2016
Link to Check SBI PO Result 2016: – Click Here to Check SBI PO Prelims Result 2016, Score Card, Marks Online.
Direct Link:- https://www.sbi.co.in/user.htm?action=sbipoPreliminaryJuly16
Check SBI PO Cut-Off Marks 2016 Here:-
Here are the complete cut-off marks of SBI PO Prelims Exam 2016 for all category. The Qualifying marks and category wise cut-off marks is given below for general, OBC, SC & ST.
|Candidates Category||SBI PO Qualifying Marks|
(Out of 100 Marks)
How to Check SBI PO Result 2016 Online:-
- Click on the above-given link to check your result or visit https://www.sbi.co.in/user.htm?action=sbipoPreliminaryJuly16
- You will be redirected to SBI PO prelims result 2016 www.sbi.co.in
- A new tab will be open which says Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India Advertisement No. CRPD/PO/2016-17/02 dated 04.05.2016 PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION HELD IN JULY 2016 Marks Secured by the Candidate.
- Now, Enter you SBI PO Roll Number & Date of Birth
- You can also enter registration number and date of birth
- Please enter the string shown in the image.
- Click on “Submit” Button
- Your State Bank of India SBI PO Result 2016 will be displayed on your screen.
- Save as PDF or Print your result for any future communication and SBI PO Main Exam.
The selection of SBI PO will be done by Prelims Exam, then Main Exam followed by Interview and Group discussion. If you’re not able to check your result, please reload the page or leave your roll number in comments below