BHU SET 2019 Exam CHS School Admission documents required at the time of counselling is given below. All The candidates who have qualified the exam is requested to carry the below documents in counselling for admission in Class VI, IX, XI-ARTS & Commerce, XI-BIO, XI-MATH Central Hindu School (CHS) for both boys and girls.
All the CHS SET Class 6th, Class 9th & Class 11th students should bring the following below documents with them at the time of BHU SET 2019 Counselling.
BHU SET 2019 Documents Required –
Checkout the below documents which are required to bring at the time counselling for admission in BHU CHS School for SET – 2019 for 6th, 9th and 11th class students:-
- SET – 2019 Admit Card
- SET – 2019 Registration Form
- Recent Passport Size Photos – 4 copies
- Class 5th, 8th and 10th Pass Result with photocopy
- Birth Certificate by School (photocopy)
- Character Certificate (Photocopy)
- Migration Certificate in case you are from other board.
- SC/ST/OBC and Physically challenged category Certificate as applicable (photocopy with originals)
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC ( not general)
- LTC Employee certificate for BHU Employee Ward category
- Fee – Rs 5000/-
- Fee has to be submitted on the same day if selected and got the admission successfully.
- TC should be submitted within a week for waitlisted students but main list students should present the TC at the time of counselling.
- If any candidate is absent in the counselling procedure his/her candidature will be cancelled.
CLICK HERE to Check your BHU SET 2019 CHS School Result