GBTU Special Carry Over Exams for Final year Students

A very good news to all GBTU Final year Students who have carry over paper or Back paper having PCP status in 1st year of because GBTU is conducting Special carry over exams for them. as we all know the final year of is a Critical year they have to clear each and every paper to get placed or to get a job that’s why university taken this step after studying various remedies. Recently many GBTU affiliated Institutes Directors requested to university to conduct a exam for final year students and after listening to them GBTU administration agreed and conducting the Special carry over exams for all 2012-13 & 2011-12 Batch Final year students.

Gautam Budh Technical University, Lucknow (GBTU) Administration agreed to give permission to B.Tech Final year Pass Out students of the year 2012-13 batch that they can give the Special Carry Over exams  for 1st year Back papers or carry Over papers to be held in last week of august. This News is Gonna be helpful to all GBTU Final year i.e 4th year pass Out Students. The GBTU Official Announced that The Final year Students of 2012-13 Batch can Give the Special Carry Over exams and fill the form as soon as Possible. As Exams are going to held in the last week of August.

The GBTU Controller of Examination Dr. Vikram Singh Said that we have given all the necessary detail and Information to all affiliated Institutes and the Institute responsibility is to Provide the information to all the Students for the same Special carry over Exams. The University also given the instruction to various institutes to upload the the student detail on university college login along with carry over form fees.

Dr. Vikram Singh also Said that the Students of Final year 2011-12 pass out students can also give the Special carry over exam going to held in August last week. They are also eligible to give the carry over exam if they have any Carry over papers in 1st year of B.Tech.

Please make a Note that The Special carry over exams are only for those Students who have PCP or PASS status. No FAIL status students will be able to give special carry over exams. The University also stated that the exams is exclusively for final year students so, 2nd, 3rd year students are not allowed to give the exams.
# Students are Advised to please Contact to their College Registrar to fill the Form.

Source : Dainik Jagran,

Team, Engineers Corner


Leave a Reply