WBBSE Madhyamik Pariksha (SE) Class 10th result declared today at http://wbresults.nic.in and in the press Conference the West Bengal Board released the toppers list and merit list 2020 for WBSE Madhyamik Pariksha (SE) Class 10th exam officially. This year in 2020 the total pass percentage is 86.34% and Arirta paul is the state topper.
This year Around 1003666 students wrote the exams across the state, and only 8,43,305 students passed in wbse madhyamik pariksha exam . This year in 2020 the total pass percentage is 86.34%. Highest Pass Percentages is from East Midnapore with 96.59%, West Midnapore 92.16% and Kolkata 91.03%. Aritra Pal From East Burdwan Stands First Rank with 694 marks. The West bengal wbse board said that the distribution of the results will be done on 22nd July 2020.
Aritra Paul of Memari Vidyasagar Memorial School from Burdwan East district topped the West bengal WBSE , securing 694 out of 700 marks with a percentage of 99.14. Students can check their result from http://wbresults.nic.in/madhyamik20/wbmpres.htm directly
WBBSE Madhyamik Pariksha (SE) Class 10th Merit List and Toppers List 2020
- Arithra Pal – 694 Marks – 99.14% – 1st Rank
- Sayantan Garai – 693 marks – 2nd Rank
- Avik Das – 693 marks – 2nd Rank
- Debosmita Mahapatra – 690 Marks – 3rd Rank
- Aritra Maity – 690 Marks – 3rd Rank
- Soumya Pathak – 690 Marks – 3rd Rank
- Agniva Saha – 689 Marks – 4th Rank
- Ankit Sarkar – 688 Marks – 5th Rank
- Rashmita Sinha Mahapatra – 688 Marks – 5th Rank
- Bibha Basu Mondal – 688 Marks – 5th Rank
WBSE Madhyamik Pariksha (SE) Class 10th District Wise Merit List 2020 –
- East Midnapore – 96.59%
- Kolkata – 91.07%
The mark sheet and certificate will be available to students from July 22 and 23rd July 2020, as per West Bengal board.