CBSE Compartment Exam for Class 12th and Improvement Exam 2015 Full Time-Table (Schedule) @cbse.nic.in
Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE released the Time-Table (Schedule) for CBSE Compartment Exam & Improvement Exam 2015. CBSE has already been Released Class 12th & Class 10th Result on May 24th & May 27th 2015. After Class 12th Result Many Students of class 12th Failed in Some Paper & got Compartment in that very Subject. To Clear those subjects class 12th student need to fill Compartment Exam form. A separate exam will be conducted at the CBSE Centres in their nearest cities. A new fresh Marksheet is Provided to all the compartment students.
Those Students who got low marks in any Subject of class 12th or Class 10th Exam & want to give Exam again to get more marks in that very subject to make percentage high. Those students have to appear for Improvement exam which will be conducted by CBSE in month of July, 2015. A separate exam will be conducted at the CBSE Centres in their nearest cities. A new fresh Marksheet is Provided to all the Improvement exam students. If you get more marks in class 12th or class 10th in improvement exam you will get new marksheet to show your all new result. but if you get less marks in improvement exam that of original marks then its upto you which marksheet you want to consider for your higher level of education.
Schedule/Datesheet/Time-Table for Compartment/6th Subject for Class XII and Improvement of Performance (IOP) for Class X 2015 Examination.
The following is the schedule of receipt of online application forms and fee in respect of Regular candidates and application forms for private candidates of Class X/XII for the ensuing Comptt./6th Subject for Class XII/IOP for Class X Examinations to be held in July 2015:
Board – Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Date of receipt of Comptt./IOP form without late fee – 22nd June, 2015 (Monday)
Date of receipt of forms with late fee of Rs.10/- per day –30th June, 2015 (Tuesday)
Conduct of compartment-Class XII (12th)/IOP-Class X (10th) Exam – 16th July, 2015 (Thursday)
Declaration of Compartment – Class XII/12th Result – 6th August, 2015 (Thursday)
Declaration of IOP – Class X/10th Result – 13th August, 2015 (Thursday)
A detail of the fee to be paid is as follows:- Fee for Class XII/12th , Compartment Examination July 2015 as follows:-
Fee for Class X/10th, Improvement Exam (IOP) Examination July 2015 as follows:-
How To Apply Online For Compartment & Improvement Exam 2015:-
CLASS XII/12th – COMPARTMENT EXAM APPLICATION FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES STEPS:
- Prepare a Demand Draft of the requisite fee (as shown above) in favour of “Secretary CBSEâ€ payable at the city of Regional Office concerned.
- Get ready with image of your photograph, signature and demand draft ( .png File will not be accepted)
- The size of image should be between 4-50 kb for photograph, 4-20kb for signature and 4-100kb for demand draft, file must be .jpg file only.
- Enter Roll Number, School Code and Centre Number (as given on your admit card) and click on “Proceedâ€ Button.
- The data corresponding to the roll no. will be displayed, if data is correct, than select the subject (in case of 2 subjects are displayed, you have to select one subject).
- If particulars displayed are correct, click “Continueâ€ button.
- On the next page you have to enter your address for communication and contact details along with demand draft details of applicable fee.
- Select files for uploading as stated at above
- Click “Submit” button after you have filled all the details correctly. YOU CAN NOT CHANGE THE DETAILS ONCE SUBMITTED, hence kindly ensure all the particulars are correct before clicking submit button.
- On clicking “Submit” button a confirmation page will be generated by the system which will be having application no and other details.
- Write the application no., roll no. and name on back side of demand draft. Keep a photocopy of demand draft and confirmation page for any future reference.
- Take printout of confirmation page and enclose the original demand draft with the confirmation page and send it to the CBSE Regional Office whose address is being printed on confirmation page.
Recommended: CBSE Compartment Notification 2016 | Exam Date
CLICK HERE for the official Circular & Press Release Regarding Compartment Exam & Improvement Exam Schedule & Fee Structure
CLICK HERE to Apply Online for the Application for Compartment Exam & Improvement Exam.
If you have any Query, comment below & we will be back to you soon.
Search Keywords –
CBSE Compartment Exam 2015
CBSE Class 12th Compartment Exam 2015
CBSE Compartment Exam 2015 Time-Table
CBSE Compartment Exam 2015 Schedule
CBSE Compartment Exam 2016 Datesheet
CBSE Improvement Exam 2015
CBSE Class 12th Improvement Exam 2015
CBSE Improvement Exam 2015 Time-Table
CBSE Improvement Exam 2015 Schedule
CBSE Improvement Exam 2015 Datesheet
CBSE IOP Form 2015
CBSE CBSE Compartment Exam 2015 Application form
CBSE Improvement Exam 2015 Application form
CBSE Improvement Exam 2016 Result
CBSE Compartment Exam 2016 Result
CBSE Exam Date
CBSE Improvement Exam 2015 Fee
CBSE Compartment Exam 2015 Fee
cbse.nic.in compartment exam