Microsoft Launched Windows 10 recently on 29th July 2015 across 190 Countries around the world. Everyone around the world can get a free Windows 10 Upgrade. The New Windows 10 Upgrade is free for all Windows 7, windows 8 & Windows 8.1 Customers. On 29th July Microsoft India also hosted an Event called #Windows10 Fan Event at Windows 10 Launch at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi the pictures of the same is shown below. Many Microsoft Employees, Windows Insider, Media, MSA & MSPs were invited to the Event for the launch of Windows 10.
Microsoft is giving Windows 10 for free upgrade for all windows 7, windows 8 & windows 8.1 user. whereas if you are buying a new laptop then you need to buy windows 10 genuine licence. Windows 10 is not actually free what we are thinking its just an upgrade. it cost $199 for genuine Windows 10 Pro Licence. As Microsoft already announced that windows 10 is the last OS by Microsoft & they will upgrade the same from time to time. Microsoft Windows 10 is faster & better than before any windows OS. Windows 10 has some awesome features like:-
- Edge – The New Windows 10 fastest Browser. Even Faster than Firefox & chrome with Reading Option & much more.
- Cortana – A Personal Assistant of Microsoft for you. do you the Voice of Cortana is female & the voice behind the cortana is Mackenzie Mason
- Start Menu – Windows 10 has beautiful Start menu.
Don’t Wait it’s Awesome Download Windows 10 from the below 100% direct download link.
System Requirements to Download & Install Windows 10 Online:-
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster processor or SoC
RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver or even Intel Graphic Card will work
- Display: 800 x 600
CLICK HERE for Direct Download Link to Download Windows 10 Now.
The above link is to download windows 10 manually for tech savvy users whereas all other users will get a notification in few days or weeks very soon. You will get a Windows icon on your task bar to get all new fastest OS by Microsoft Windows 10. If you have already reserved for windows 10 download then you will get installation icon soon if not reserved then click on the above link to download now for all Win 8, Win8.1 & Win 7 Users.
When you will head to the Microsoft office from the above link to download windows 10 you will get a file called Media Creation tool by Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool page which is of 17.3 MB. when will download this tool, then open the file & Run it. You will see Microsoft Windows 10 is downloading. The Windows 10 Download may take time according to your internet speed & operator as it is of 3 GB.
The media Creation Download Tool is for both 32 bit Version & 64 bit version. You can also download win 10 by using USB & DVDs by ISO File Format. If your PC or tablet is currently running Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 Update, you can check to see if it meets the requirements by using ‘Check my PC’ in the Get Windows 10 app.
if you are still having difficulty in downloading & installing windows 10 then try alternative method by command prompt. Here is what you need to do.
- Go to C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download and delete all files
- Now Ctrl+X to open Command Prompt as admin and then when it opens type the following command :-
- You’re Done !! Go to Windows Update and you can see the process of downloading has started.
- That’s it !