Indian Air Force Invites Application for the Post of Flying, Accounts & Meteorology through the Fast track Selection Process to be held on 14th september 2014 in NIET Greater Noida. This is a great opportunity for the students who want to make their career in Defence & in Indian Air Force. Indian Air Force also conduct an Exam which is known as AFCAT through which the candidates are called for the interview on the basis of their exam result. But like every year Indian air Force Giving you Chance to all the men & women to join as officer in Flying, Accounts & Meteorology through the Fast Track Selection Process in indian Air Force, for that intrested Candidates needs to do On-spot Registration on 14th September 2014 at NIET, Greater Noida between 8:00am to 11:00am.
How to Apply:
Candidates are requested to follow the below Directions to Apply
- Candidates are required to visit the Venue i.e NIET, Graeter Noida for On-Spot Registration
- On-Spot registration Time: 8:00am to 11:00am
- Candidates should take the all the necessary documents like Marksheets 10th &12th & Graduation marksheet with Them.
- Candidates should have an identity card with them
- Candidates should reach on time for the registration & further interview process.
- Candidates should fill correct information before submitting the form.
For Flying :
- Candidates should be in Graduate course of minimum 3 year course to apply.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 with 60% aggregate along with mandatory mathematics & Physics subject
- Candidates should have a minimum of 60% Marks in Graduation
- Age limit is between 19 to 23 years.
- AFCAT students are also eligible
For Accounts :
- Candidates must have a Graduate degree in Commerce B.Com with minimum 60% aggregate Marks.
- or candidates with post graduate degree in M.Com/CA with 50% aggregate marks
- Age limit is between 20 to 23 years.
For Meteorology :
- Age Limit is between 20 to 25 years
- Candidates must have a Post Graduate degree in any Science Stream
- they must have an aggregate 50% marks
Date of Interview: 14th September 2014
Date of Registration: 14th September 2014 on-spot
Venue: Noida Institute of Engineering & technology, Greater Noida
19, Knowledge Park-II, Institutional Area, Greater Noida
Course Name: Indian Air force Training January 2015.
Detail Information Link: http://careerairforce.nic.in/showimg.asp?ID=19
Team, Engineers Corner