Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is Hiring 2019 batch candidates for it’s Off-Campus Recruitment Process. A much awaited TCS off-campus recruitment for any engineers out there. TCS is hiring Full Time Graduates from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA – 2019 YOP. TCS Off-Campus recruitment is started only for 2019 batch of various disciplines. Those who are interested in this recruitment and looking for a job should fill this. Checkout the complete registration process and how to register at TCS Nextstep below. While registering for off-campus recruitment at TCS nextstep portal make sure you click on ‘Apply to Off Campus Drive’ link.
TCS NQT – Off Campus for 2019 YOP
The main objective of this TCS NQT Off- Campus drive is to select the best talent in the country to fuel the growth plans of TCS with its Business 4.0 Strategy. Being a leader in the digital transformation space, TCS is happy to invite bright minds from across the country to explore the world of opportunities with TCS.
TCS Off Campus – Batch of 2019 is a PAN India Drive beginning with an Online Test followed by a Personal Interview which will have three rounds – Technical, Managerial & HR round
Post the assessment, interview date and location will be communicated to candidates individually.
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
About the Company: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) was founded in 1968. It is a leader in the global marketplace and among the top 10 technology firms in the world. Our continued rapid growth is a testament to the certainty we deliver to our stakeholders.Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian multinational information technology service, consulting and business solutions company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 46 countries. The CEO of TCS is Natarajan Chandrasekaran
Job Position/Designation: Assistant System Engineer (ASE)
Job Location: Across India ( Mainly – Bangalore/Bengaluru, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata)
Job Salary/CTC Offered: 3.33 lakh+ per annum at TCS
Job Type: Permanent
TCS Off-Campus Recruitment Drive for 2019 Batch| Hiring B.tech Engineers –
TCS Recruitment Important Dates –
- Registration Starts on – 25th May 2019
- Registration Closes on – 10th June 2019
- Hall Ticket Issue Date – 14th June 2019
- Exam Date – 16th June 2019
TCS Freshers Eligibility Criteria:
- BE/ B.Tech ( IT,CSE,ECE,EEE, Others)
- Only from 2019 Batch
- Engineering students scheduled to graduate in the year 2019 are eligible to apply.
- BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any of the following disciplines: (All Engineering Streams)
Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Electronics and Communication
Electronics and Telecommunication
Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
Network Engineering.. etc
- MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background)
- M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology
- MCA with BSc/BCA/BCom/BA (with Math /Statistics Background)
M.SC in Information technology/Computer Science/Software Engineering
- Marks Criteria – Minimum Aggregate Marks of 60% and above in the first attempt in all academic courses Standard 10th onwards.
- Aggregate of all subjects in all semesters to be considered (All subjects mentioned on the mark sheet).
- First attempt implies securing 60% and above marks within the normal duration of the course.
- Improvement exam is not first attempt and hence the marks secured in improvement exams should not be considered to calculate aggregate marks.
- In case you have done both, 12th and equivalent diploma, you should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in both courses.
- Course Duration – Completion of all courses Standard 10th onwards, within the stipulated time as specified by the University/Institute without any extended education.
- Backlog Criteria – 1 Active Backlog.(To be cleared within the stipulated Time Period defined) It is mandatory to declare pending backlogs, if any, in the TCS Application Form.
- Experience: Candidates with more than 3 years of work experience are not eligible to participate in the TCS Selection process.
- Extended Education – Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
Course Type – Only Full time courses will be considered.
Age Criteria – Minimum Age-18 years and Maximum Age-28 years at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
Gaps/Breaks – It is compulsory to declare gaps/breaks, if any, during your academics and work experience in the TCS Application form. Maximum up to 24 months break may be permissible for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education. The reason for break in academics should not be extended education.
How to Apply for the TCS Recruitment Drive for Engineers 2019:
- Interested candidates are requested to Apply from the below link to register & Apply for the TCS off-campus Job.
- Candidates are advised to enter their correct details like 10th, 12th, Graduation Percentage & Marks with a valid Email ID & Mobile No.
- Candidates yet to register Already Registered Candidates
Step 1: Registration
Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com and click on IT
Click “Register Here”
Click “Off-Campus Applicant”
Fill the Registration Form and Submit
Note your Reference ID and Password
- Step 2: Application
Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com with your Reference ID and Password
Click “Application Form” on the left hand side menu on the Profile Page
Fill the Application form and Submit. A confirmation message will be displayed on successful submission. Please ensure that the Application form is filled correctly and updated with your latest details.
Click on “Track My Application”. The status should reflect as “Application Received”.
- Already Registered Candidates:-
If you have already registered with us and have a valid CT or DT reference ID, you need not register again. Please ensure that you have filled in the Application Form as well.In-case you wish to update any information in the application form after submitting, you can do so by clicking Edit Application form on the left hand side menu of the Home Page.For CT candidates who have already appeared for the TCS selection process in FY 2019-20, must check their nearest Test Location and update the location (if required), by logging onto https://nextstep.tcs.com > Select nearest test location from the Left side menu of the home page. For DT candidates, the nearest Test Location will be the same as entered in their Application form. If you wish to update, you can do so by you can do so by clicking Edit Application form on the left hand side menu of the Home Page and update the same.
TCS Interview/Recruitment Process:
- Online Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- Managerial Round Interview
- HR Round Interview
- Final Selection & Job offer letter via Mail
Apply Mode: Online
SHARE it with your friends who need it the most. SHARING is CARING
Test Pattern for TCS NQT – Off Campus Assessment 2019:
|No. of Questions
|1 Problem Statement
TCS Documents Required (Mandatory):-
1. Clipboard for Writing Exam – (Must Bring)
2. College ID Card (Original + Photocopy)
3. Passport Size Color Photos – (5 Nos.)
4. Photocopies of all Mark sheets (X, XII, B.Tech All Semesters)
5. Updated Resume – (5 Nos.)
6. A4 sheets for rough work – (Min 10 Rough Sheets)
7. Government ID Card ( Voter ID, Pan Card etc.)
Please Note – TCS, at any stage of the hiring process, does not charge its candidates. Students do not have to incur any cost to register for TCS Off Campus Drive. Also, do not create multiple profile only one account/profile will be considered
Best Wishes from Engineers Corner
Source & Full Notification: Click Here
CS/IT/ME/EE/ECE Freshers Jobs
Fresher Job Registration
TCS Apply Jobs Online 2019
TCS Online Jobs
TCS Fresher Recruitment 2019
TCS registration link 2019
tcs job registration
tcs fresher job
tcs nextstep registration 2019
tcs 219 batch recruitment
TCS Off-Campus Job 2019
TCS next step registration 2019
tcs nextstep 2019
TCS off-campus recruitment 2019
TCS off-campus job link apply now
TCS registration process.