Jabra – The leader in engineering communication and sound solution has launched Elite 85h headphones with SmartSound, based on exclusive AI technology with adaptive audio solutions. Jabra which is a part of GN Group is a leader in sound solution who focuses both on audio as well as sound. The all new jabra Elite 85h is priced at Rs 28,999. Along with this jabra also introduced the new Jabra Elite Active 45e which is priced at rs 6,499. Both of these products are consumer based.
Jabra’s HearThrough technology and include Active Noise Cancellation (ANC), to empower users to decide how much of the outside world penetrates through to the listener. Whether you are commuting, concentrating at work or are in a crowded place, SmartSound ensures the audio of the Elite 85h offers the best calls and music experience by automatically adjusting to your surroundings.
The Elite 85h headphones set new standards across the board, with 32-hour battery life (with ANC activated), crystal-clear sound with advanced six-microphone call technology, 40mm custom-engineered speakers for top-quality acoustic experience and industry-leading durability. Together with SmartSound and completely hands-free Voice Assistant Control – allowing for faster and easier voice assistant access on-the-go – the Elite 85h are the smartest ANC headphones on the market.
Key features of the Jabra Elite 85h:
- SmartSound: Audio that automatically adapts to your surroundings
- 100 percent hands-free: Voice Assistant access without pushing a button
- Four color variations: Black, Titanium Black, Gold Beige and Navy
- Battery: Up to 32-hours of battery with ANC activated and 35 hours without ANC
- Microphones: Eight microphones in total. Six dedicated for calls, four for ANC and two hybrid mics for both calls and ANC.
- Speakers: 40mm custom-engineered speakers
- Durability: Unique IP52 dust and rain resistance, backed by a two-year warranty against water and dust
- Personalize: Jabra Sound+ app for SmartSound features, including customized settings
Availability and Pricing –
The headset will be in 4 colors (black, titanium black, gold beige and navy). The price of the product is MRP of Rs 28,999/- from 25th may 2019 at Amazon, Croma and jabra authorized resellers.