This is to bring to your kind notice that Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh formely known as Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) will be holding its 13th Annual Convocation Ceremony on 22nd January 2016 from 3:00 PM onwards at Indira Gandhi Pratisthan, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pardesh for the students of B.Tech, B.Pharma, B.Arch, BHMCT, M.Tech, MBA, MCA & Ph.D students who passed out in 2015. The students of aforesaid Bachelor course who have secured 70% and above marks and all recipients of M.tech,M.Pharma & Ph.D are eligible and invited for the convocation Ceremony.
Recipients of Gold & Silver medals of the university are also requested to positively attend the convocation ceremony. All the eligible students are requested to register on university website i.e www.uptu.ac.in & www.aktu.ac.in latest by 10th January 2016 and report it at the university by 21st January 2016 so that a suitable arrangement can made accordingly. The Convocation Address shall be delivered by Shri A.S. Kiran Kumar, Chairman, ISRO, Bangalore and the chief guest of the convocation is Shri Rajnath Singh, Home Minister, India
University: Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh (AKTU) / Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU)
Event: AKTU / UPTU 13th Annual Convocation 2016 for 2015 Passout Batch
Chief Guest: Shri Rajnath Singh, Hon’ble Home Minister, Government of India
Date: 22nd January 2016
Time: 3:00 PM onwards
Venue: Jupiter Hall, Indira Gandhi Pratisthan, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pardesh
Eligibility Criteria: Students with total percentage of 70% or above are eligible for convoaction ceremony. While registering, if the student record is not displayed please click on “Having Trouble?” and go for new registration. All new registrants will be first verified by AKTU development team and then will send an invitation card via email before 19/01/2016.
How to Register for UPTU/AKTU 13th Convocation ?
All the Eligible Students, Faculties, Directors of affiliated institutions are requested to Register on UPTU/AKTU official website which is mandatory.
- It is compulsory for all students to get their convocation robes from the university premises at IET campus from 10 am to 5 pm on 20-21st Jan 2016.
- Convocation robes will be issued on a valid College ID card and on a payment of Rs.600 (non-refundable).
- Robes can also be issued to parents if an authority letter from the student is presented at the counter.
- The convocation robes will not be issued on 22/01/2016 (The convocation day).
- Parents can accompany student as Only one person is allowed to accompany the student for 13th Convocation Ceremony to be held on 22/01/2016.
- Ph.D Degree holders, Gold & Silver Medal students will get their degrees/medals on the dias. While rest of the undergraduate degree & post graduate degree students shall conferred the degree at their places in auditorium. and get their Degree by separate arrangement.
- Detailed list of medal & toppers list is available at university official website.