Council for The Indian Certificate Examinations (CISCE) announced ICSE Board Class 10th Result 2019 and ISC Board Class 12th Toppers list 2019 and best performers as the result is out and available at http://www.cisce.org/ Indian School Certificate (ISC) Board class 12th Result 2019 today.
ICSE class 10th overall pass percentage stands at 98.54% and the pass percentage for ISC Class 12th is 96.52%. Check below toppers list for class 10 and 12th along with percentage, score and all india rank (AIR). CISCE Merit List 2019.
ICSE Class 10th Toppers List 2019 –
This year there are 2 candidates tied for 1st position with 99.60%, There are 10 candidates for 2nd position with 99.40%, the 3rd position there are 24 candidates with 99.20%.
- Juhi Rupesh Kajaria of Jamnabai Narsee School, Juhu, Mumbai – 99.60% – AIR 1st
- Manhar Bansal of Little Flower Convent School, Muktsar – 99.60% – AIR 1st
- Anwesa Chattopadhyay from Kolkata – 99.40% – AIR 2nd
- Forum Saurabh Sanjanwala from Juhu, Mumbai – 99.40% – AIR 2nd
- Anushree Chaudhary from Kandivli, Mumbai – 99.40% – AIR 2nd
- Ananya Agarwal from Lucknow – 99.40% – AIR 2nd
- Avi saraf from Kolkata – 99.40% – AIR 2nd
- Yash Jitendra Bhansali from thane – 99.40% – AIR 2nd
- Anushka Sachin Agnihotri from Mumbai – 99.40% – AIR 2nd
- Radhika Gupta from Lucknow – 99.40% – AIR 2nd
ISC Class 12th Toppers List 2019 –
This year there are 16 candidates for 2nd position with 99.75%, there are 36 candidates who secured 99.50%.
- Dewang Kumar Aggarwal of La martiniere Boys school, Kolkata – 100% marks – AIR 1st – Science stream
- Vibha Swaminathan of Mallya aditi international school, Bengaluru – 100% marks – AIR 1st – Humanities stream
- Mihika Amol Samant of St. Gregorios high school, mumbai – 99.75% – AIR 2nd – Humanities stream
- Nandita Prakash of Dr. Virendra swarup education centre, Kanpur – 99.75% – AIR 2nd – Science stream
- Nehal Sharma of La Martiniere, Lucknow – AIR 2nd
- Fiona Edwin from Thiruvananthapuram – AIR 2nd
- Debdut Mondal from Parganas – AIR 2nd
- Dimitri Mallik from Kolkata – AIR 2nd
- Nirjhar Das from Kolkata – AIR 2nd
- Khushi Daga from Kolkata – AIR 2nd
This year in western region 99.77%, northern region 99.73%, south 98.63%. This year ISC class 12th pass percentage is 96.52% up by 0.31% from last year and girls did better than boys,mathematics result is 83.6%. chemistry result is 99.4%. Southern region perform well with 98.91% in isc exam. ICSE class 10 students will get their score card/marksheet from their respective school which will be dispatched by 11th may 2019. The ISC class 12th students marksheet will be dispatched to school by 8th May 2019.
Please comment below if we have missed any name or if you know someone who got above 95% marks and we will feature his/her name.
isc result 2019
cisce result 2019
icse result 2019
icse class 10 result 2019
isc class 12 result 2019
cisce result 2019
icse toppers list 2019
isc toppers list 2019
icse class 10 toppers
isc class 12 toppers
icse merit list
isc merit list
cisce.org result 2019