Council for The Indian Certificate Examinations (CISCE) announced ICSE Board Class 10th Result 2020 and ISC Board Class 12th Toppers list 2020 and best performers as the result is out and available at http://www.cisce.org/ Indian School Certificate (ISC) Board class 12th Result 2020 today. The CISCE board has decided not to publish the Merit list this year. This year in 2020 the Pass percentage of Class 10th is 99.33% and that of Class 12th is 96.84%. A total of 2,07,902 and 88,409 students had appeared for ICSE and ISC board exam respectively.
CISCE Board Merit List 2020 Update –
Press Trust of India posted on twitter stating that “CICSE board not to publish merit list for class 10, 12 exams this year in view of exceptional circumstances: Secretary Gerry Arathoon.” So, The topper list will not be released by the CISCE board this year.
CICSE board not to publish merit list for class 10, 12 exams this year in view of exceptional circumstances: Secretary Gerry Arathoon— Press Trust of India (@PTI_News) July 10, 2020
ICSE Class 10th Toppers List 2019 –
In the year 2019 there were 10 candidates for 2nd position with 99.40%, the 3rd position there are 24 candidates with 99.20%.
- Juhi Rupesh Kajaria of Jamnabai Narsee School, Juhu, Mumbai – 99.60% – AIR 1st
- Manhar Bansal of Little Flower Convent School, Muktsar – 99.60% – AIR 1st
- Anwesa Chattopadhyay from Kolkata – 99.40% – AIR 2nd
- Forum Saurabh Sanjanwala from Juhu, Mumbai – 99.40% – AIR 2nd
- Anushree Chaudhary from Kandivli, Mumbai – 99.40% – AIR 2nd
ISC Class 12th Toppers List 2019 –
In the year 2019 there were 16 candidates for 2nd position with 99.75%, there are 36 candidates who secured 99.50%.
- Dewang Kumar Aggarwal of La martiniere Boys school, Kolkata – 100% marks – AIR 1st – Science stream
- Vibha Swaminathan of Mallya aditi international school, Bengaluru – 100% marks – AIR 1st – Humanities stream
- Mihika Amol Samant of St. Gregorios high school, mumbai – 99.75% – AIR 2nd – Humanities stream
- Nandita Prakash of Dr. Virendra swarup education centre, Kanpur – 99.75% – AIR 2nd – Science stream
Please visit our result section and for more details. If you have got more than 95% marks please share your details below in the comment section.