Download Telangana EAMCET-2015 Hall Ticket/Admit Card at www.tseamcet.in
Candidates can now Download their EAMCET-2015 Hall Ticket/Admit Card. The EAMCET-2015 Hall Ticket is now available for download on Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) official website. This Year Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) is conducting entrance examination of Telangana – Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) for this year 2015. EAMCET-2015 is going to be conducted on 14th May 2015 in Two Shifts. For Engineering (E) 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M. & for Agriculture and Medical (AM) 2.30 P.M. to 5.30 P.M. Finally Candidates can download their much awaited EAMCET-2015 Hall Ticket. No Hall Ticket will be sent via Mail/Post or in person, Candidates are required to download from the below working link.
More than 2 lakh Student will appear this year in EAMCET-2015 Exam in which all eligible candidates are required to get 40 marks out of 160 or Minimum of 25% Marks. All the Rank Holders & Topper List along with cutoff will be available soon. All the Eligible students who are going to appear in EAMCET-2015 Exam can download their Hall Ticket from the link given Below.
University: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH)
Hall Ticket Release Date: 8-05-2015 to 12-05-2015
Date of Examination: 14-05-2015
Link To Download Telangana EAMCET-2015 Hall Ticket: CLICK HERE to Download Telangana EAMCET-2015 Hall Ticket/Admit Card
How to Download Telangana EXMCET-2015 Hall Ticket Online:- Here is the Step by Step Process to Download hall Ticket
- CLICK HERE to visit the EAMCET-2015 official website
- Click on “Download Hall Ticket” (New) Link Flashing on the Home Screen of Website.
- You can also visit directly the EAMCET-2015 Hall Ticket landing Page from the above link.
- A new Login Window will Appear
- Now Enter Your Registration No. & Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No. along with your Date of Birth in DDMMYYYY from the Drop Down List.
- Make Sure you Enter the same Details what you have filled while filling the form.
- Now, Click on “Submit” Button
- Now, Your Admit Card/Hall Ticket will be Displayed on your Screen
- Download the EAMCET-2015 Hall Ticket & Take a Print Out of the same for Future Communication & Counselling Procedure.
- You Need to Carry EAMCET-2015 Hall Ticket on the Day of Examination.
Important Dates to Remember for TS EAMCET-2015 Entrance Exam
- Date of Examination: 14-05-2015
- Submission of Online Application Form with late fee of Rs.10000/- is from
06-05-2015 to 12-05-2015.
- Registration Fee + Late Fee:-
- For Engg. (E) – Rs.10250/-
- For Agri.& Med. (AM)-Rs.10250/-
- For Both (E & AM) – Rs.10500/-
- Downloading of Hall Tickets from the website www.tseamcet.in 08-05-2015 to 12-05-2015