CISCE Class 10th and 12th Results date are announced and the result will be announced tomorrow on 10th July 2020, Friday. #CICSE board results for class X, XII to be announced on July 10 at 3 p.m., says Board Secretary Gerry Arthoon. The CICSE board already cancelled the rest of the examinations this year and giving marks on the basis of internal assessment.
The results of Class X (ICSE) & Class XII (ISC) Year 2020 Examinations will be declared on Friday, 10 July 2020 at 03:00 PM. The results of the ICSE and ISC Year 2020 Examinations will be made available through the CAREERS Portal of the Council, the Website of the Council and through SMS. The schools can access the results by logging into the CAREERS portal of the Council using the Principal’s login ID and password.
CISCE – ICSE and ISC board Class 10th and 12th Result 2020
- Board – COUNCIL FOR THE INDIAN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATIONS (CISCE)
- Class – ICSE ( Class 10th ) and ISC ( Class 12th)
- Date and Time – 10th July 2020 / 3 PM
- Official Website – https://www.cisce.org/ and https://results.cisce.org/
How to Check CISCE Class 10th and 12the Result ICSE/ISC Board –
Check the below steps to be followed for accessing results on Council’s website:
- After logging into the Council’s website, click on the link ‘Results 2020’,
- For accessing the ICSE/ISC Year 2020 Examination results, a candidate must select ICSE or ISC, as applicable, from the Course option.
- For accessing the ICSE Year 2020 Examination Results, the candidate needs to enter his/her Unique ID, Index No. and CAPTCHA as shown on the screen.
- For accessing the ISC Year 2020 Examination Results, the candidate needs to enter his/her Unique ID, Index No. and CAPTCHA as shown on the screen.
- The instructions to view the results are provided on the results web page. The user may follow the same.
- The results of individual candidates can also be received through SMS. For receiving the ICSE Year 2020 Examination Results through SMS, the candidate needs to type his/her Unique ID in the following way, in the ‘New Message’ box : ICSE 1234567 (Seven Digit Unique ID) and send the message to the number: 09248082883