IP Soft is Hiring Freshers of 2014 and 2015 Batch for the Post of Network Administrator at Bangalore (Bengaluru) for B.E/ B.Tech/MCA/BSc Students. Interested candidates who wish to Apply for this Job through off-Campus Recruitment, Checkout the complete description below to Apply Now.
Company Name: IP Soft
About the Company: IP Soft was founded in 1998, is an industry-leading managed services provider offering a complete solution to enterprise customers for outsourcing global IT infrastructure operations. The world”s largest companies, such as Time, Inc. Interactive, Genworth, Reuters, Canon and Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia have entrusted their systems, networks, databases, and enterprise applications to IPsoft. Today, 1 in every 30 Fortune 1000 companies is an IPsoft client
Company Website: http://www.ipsoft.com
Job Posted: 17th may 2015
Job Last Date to Apply: 22nd May 2015
Job Position/Designation: Network Administrator
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Salary/CTC Offered: Best in Industry (Not disclosed)
Job Type: Full Time
- B.E/ B.Tech/MCA/BSc – ( CS/ IT/ IS/ ECE/EEE)/ MCA candidates
- Only from 2014 & 2015 Batch
- Must Have 60% and above throughout academics
- Candidates should have knowledge on either Network/Linux/Windows.
- Candidates with any certification will be given first preference
- Must Have Excellent Communication skills.
How to Apply:
IP Soft is hiring strictly through Freshersworld
Interested candidates are requested to Apply from the below link to register & Apply for the Job.
Candidates are advised to enter their correct details like 10th, 12th, Graduation Percentage & Marks with a valid Email ID & Mobile No.
- Face to Face interview
Apply Mode: Online
Registration Link: CLICK HERE to Apply Now
Candidates are advised to do not send resume directly to IP Soft. As no resumes will be entertained directly by IP Soft & the complete whole process will be done through Freshersworld Only. As soon as you Apply for the job from the above link. you will get the confirmation Mail soon.
SHARE it with your friends who need it the most. SHARING is CARING
Documents Required (Mandatory)
1. Clipboard for Writing Exam – (Must Bring)
2. College ID Card (Original + Photocopy)
3. Passport Size Color Photos – (5 Nos.)
4. Photocopies of all Mark sheets (X, XII, B.Tech All Semesters)
5. Updated Resume – (5 Nos.)
6. A4 sheets for rough work – (Min 10 Rough Sheets)
7. Government ID Card ( Voter ID, Pan Card etc.)
Best Wishes from Engineers Corner