Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC) Recruitment 2016 inviting application for the various posts at LMRC, Lucknow for the post of Station Master, Train Operator, Junior Engineer, Assistant Manager etc. all the Indian nationality candidates can apply for the Job with reference to ADVT NO: LMRC/HR / Rectt/O&M/ I/ 2015 released. The Complete details about the LMRC Online application form eligibility Criteria, Fee, Syllabus etc is given below.
Organization: Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC)
Official Website: http://www.lmrcl.com/
Admit Card: 15th Feb 2016
Salary: Grade 13500- 25520
- Date of issue of Notification – 29.12.2015
- ON-LINE REGISTRATION WILL START ( www.lmrcl.com ) From 30.12.2015 (10.00 hrs )
- APPLICATION FEE to be paid between: From 30.12.2015 to 01.02.2016
- LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF ON-LINE APPLICATIONS : 01.02.2016 (23: 59 hrs.)
- Dates for downloading Admit Card 15.02.2016
- Date of written examination for category NE01 05.03.2016 & or 06.03.2016
- Date of written examination for category NE02 05.03.2016 & or 06.03.2016
- Date of written examination for category E01, NE03 & NE05 12.03.2016 & or 13.03.2016
- Date of written examination for category NE04, NE06 & NE07 12.03.2016 & or 13.03.2016
- Date of written examination for category NE 08 to NE10 19.03.2016 & or 20.03.2016
Total Vacancies: 254 Posts
Name of Posts:-
- Station Controller cum Train Operator(SCTO)
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Junior Engineer (S&T)
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Office Assistant (HR)
- Account Assistant
- Maintainer (Electrical)
- Maintainer (S&T)
- Maintainer (Civil)
Eligibility Criteria: for Junior Engineer Three years Engineering Diploma in Electronics/Electronics & Communication or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
whereas only Three/Four years Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University with minimum of 60% marks for Station Master & Customer Relationship.
For Maintainer ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Electrician trade with minimum of 60% marks is must.
- General (UR & OBC) : Rs 400/-
- SC/ST: Rs 150/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.lmrcl.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
- Candidates are first required to go to the LMRC’s website www.lmrcl.com and click on the link “RECRUITMENT”.
- He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
- Candidates will fill up all the details relating to his age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport size colour photo, signature scan copy. The size of these scanned copies should be within 80 kb and in jpg files only.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) for all the posts will be conducted simultaneously. All the candidates who, have completed and submitted the form, shall be provisionally allowed to appear in CBT on the basis of their particulars provided in the application form (which does not necessarily mean eligibility).Complete particulars regarding eligibility will be scrutinized subsequently.
- For the post of Assistant Manager/Accounts (post code-E01) , the selection methodology will comprise two -stage process – Written Test followed by Medical examination in Executive( Non Technical) category.
- For the post of Station Controller cum Train Operator (post code-NE01) and Customer Relations Assistant (post code-NE02), the selection methodology will comprise three-stage process – Written Test , Psycho Aptitude Test, followed by Medical examination in Aye-one category.
- For the post of Jr.Engineers, (post codes NE03, NE04 & NE05) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test followed by Medical examinations in Aye-one category .
- For the post of Office Asstt(HR)/Account Asstt . (post codes NE6, NE07) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test followed by Medical examination in Cee-One category
- For the post of Maintainer (post codes NE08, NE09 & NE10) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test followed by Medical examination in Bee-One category.
Apply Link: CLICK HERE to Apply Now for LMRC Recruitment 2016.