Pearson India the digital learning company launches MyInsights, A first of its kind adaptive assessment module for IIT-JEE entrance exam by focussing on B2C business to accelerate its growth. The company is set to make a giant leap in the B2C segment with the launch of MyInsights and its innovative product line.
In the B2C segment, Pearson India launched the adaptive assessment module – MyInsights to aid students in preparing effectively for their IIT-JEE entrance exam. Keeping the learners at the core, MyInsights offers assessments and time based tests to adjust to the learners ability level and provide a learning path to master a topic.
Pearson India MyInsights module features –
- It consist of two way of assessment first is chapter wise and other is topic wise.
- In Chapter wise you will have all the different topic wise assessment and learning path for any particular subject
- In chapter wise it consist of two parts (a) Concept Test and (b) Practice Test
- in concept test you will get the answers while in the practice test one will not get the answers and there will be time bond as well.
- However in every segment of the assessment process students will get the time taken to complete each question along with the question type whether it was hard or easy question.
- It assesses, measures and analyzes students performance in a convenient way by bringing values to the learners.
Pearson India MyInsight product launch commenting on this Vikas Singh, Managing Director, Pearson India said ‘We have a formidable presence across all segments of education and now we are looking at creating a pipeline of innovative digital solutions, well-suited for learners. Our newly launched product MyInsights is an innovative platform that combines contextualized learning with world-class technology to offer better learning outcomes for IIT JEE aspirants. According to recent data, 11 lakh students appear for IIT JEE every year, however, less than 1% make it to the campus gates. IIT JEE examination is a crucial step for every engineering aspirant in the country and it requires them to have a clear understanding of the concepts, which will now be facilitated by MyInsights.’
Pearson MyInsight Pricing –
The MyInsight comes in two packs – Beginner pack and champion pack.
- Pearson MyInsights – IIT JEE Online Adaptive Assessment for Class 11 Activation Key Card – ₹ 3,499 (Inclusive of GST)
- Pearson MyInsights – IIT JEE Online Adaptive Assessment Assessment for Class 11 & 12- Activation Key Card – ₹ 5,999 (Inclusive of GST)