SAIL invites applications for 246 posts of Management Trainee (Technical) and 100 posts of Management Trainee (Administration), SAIL Recruitment as Management Trainee | Apply Now 2015. Check Out all the details about the SAIL Online Application Form & other details below –
Company Name: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) – A Maharatna
About the Company: SAIL, a Maharatna Company, is the leading steel-making company in India with a turnover of Rs.51,866 crore. SAIL is in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units, raw material resources and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market. To man front line executive positions in its Plant/Units/Mines.
Company Website: www.sail.co.in & http://www.sailcareers.com/
Salary/CTC: 7.5 LPA
- Management Trainee (Technical) :- Degree in Engineering BE/B.Tech (full time) with 65% marks (average of all semesters), in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Electronics & Instrumentation, Ceramics, Civil, Computer Science, Mining or Chemical Engineering. For Computer Science discipline, MCA (Master of Computer Application) (3 years full time) with 65% marks average of all semesters are also eligible.
- Management Trainee (Administration):- For HR, Marketing and Materials: Bachelors’ degree in any discipline with 60% marks (average of all subjects of all years) with at least two years full time MBA/PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in Human Resources/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations /Personnel Management /Masters in Human Resources & Organizational Development for HR discipline, Marketing for Marketing discipline and Production,Operations,Materials,Logistics,Supply Chain Management for Materials discipline.
Number of Posts for Management Trainee (Technical):-
- Ceramics ———- 14
- Chemical ———– 24
- Computer Science ———- 5
- Civil ———- 16
- Electrical ———– 44
- Electronics & Instrumentation —— 9
- Metallurgy —————- 63
- Mining —————– 9
- Mechanical —————— 62
- TOTAL —————— 246
Number of Posts for Management Trainee (Administration):-
- Finance ———– 45
- Marketing ——— 15
- HR ———— 23
- Materials ——– 17
- Total ——— 100
TOTAL Management Trainee (Technical) + Management Trainee (Administration) = 346 Posts Vacancy
- Starting date for submitting applications through website ——- 26/02/2015
- Closing date for submitting applications through website ——– 18/03/2015
- Display of final reconciled candidature status ——— 25/03/2015
- Starting date for downloading of Admit Card from SAIL website —— 23/04/2015
- Tentative date of written examination ———– 10/05/2015
- Transparency or display of individual scorecard ——– After 1 month after declaration of final results
How To Apply:-
- Candidate must have a Valid e-mail ID
- Candidates should have latest passport size photograph (jpg or jpeg file only upto 50 Kb) as well as photograph of signatures in digital format (jpg or jpeg file only upto 20 kb) for uploading with the application form.
- Provision to pay examination fee of Rs.500/- for General and OBC Candidates or Rs.100/- as processing fee for SC/ST/PWD/Departmental candidates. Candidates can opt to pay through internet banking account or credit/ debit card or through any of the State Bank Group branches with system generated Payment Challan form.
- Candidates applying for both MT (Technical) and MT (Administration.) should register separately with separate application and processing fee. The registration process involves following three Steps:
- Step 1 : Filling up of Application
- Go to SAIL careers page at www.sail.co.in or www.sailcareers.com.
- Click on the link Apply
- Fill up all the required fields
- Ensure the information provided is correct and then submit.
- Step 2: Making Payment
- Click on Make payment which will take you to SB Collect page of State Bank of India, which has been authorized to collect the application fee /processing charges on behalf of SAIL, in a specially opened SB Collect account (No.3466911 9094) at Lodhi Road Branch, New Delhi.
- Fill the Registration No., Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, Email Id and Mobile no. details on the Payment portal. Ensure that the same Email Id and same Mobile No. details are used during the whole registration process.
- On the Very Next Screen – All details of the candidate are displayed. Ensure that all the details are filled properly while making payment. Please check/verify the data on this screen and then proceed to the payment screen. SAIL or SBI will not be responsible, in case a candidate deposits the fee against a different Registration no. ( for SAIL Recruitment 2015)
- Submit the Payment through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card option or select the option to pay through any State Bank Group Branches with a print out of Payment Challan form generated on Payment portal (having State Bank Collect Reference No. printed on the challan form).
- Candidate will have to bear the bank charges in addition to the applicable application fee /processing charge.
- In case of payment through challan, Application fees will be accepted only during banking hours upto the closing date of submission of online application.The SBI branches will accept the fee from 10.00 AM of the starting date to 04.00 PM ( 01.00 PM if it is Saturday) of the closing date of submission of online application.
- On successful payment, the candidate shall be prompted to print the e-receipt. However, in case of ‘challan’, there will be an option to print challan. Note down the SB Collect reference no. as the same would be required during Step 3 i.e. “Final registrationâ€ stage of the Registration process. Step 3 : Final Registration & Printing of Provisional Registration Slip
- Once the payment is made, the State Bank Collect Reference No. and date of payment is required to be entered in the SAIL Website to generate the provisional Registration Slip
- Candidates should retain a photocopy of their e-receipt and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce them for reference, at any stage of selection process & also for future purpose.
- In case a candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, or doesn’t finally submit application form with payment details, application will be rejected as incomplete and SAIL will not be responsible.
- No request for editing of payment details and issue of Admit card will be entertained in wrong submission cases and candidature will stand rejected. After applying online, candidate is required to download the system generated Provisional Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details. The candidates will be provided opportunity to verify their registered candidate status, after three days of making payment on SAIL website. Fee once fee paid it will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application/processing fee and to fill in the payment details carefully. Failed Transaction amount will be automatically refunded to same A/c from which payment was originally made, within a week.
IMPORTANT NOTE : All correspondence with candidates shall be done through e-mail only. All information regarding examination schedule/admit card/ interview call letters etc. shall be provided through email/uploading on SAIL website. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of admit card/interview call letter/ any other information shall be of the candidate. SAIL will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or for delay/non receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his/her mail/website in time. Candidates are not required to send any document to SAIL. The candidates will be allowed to appear in the Written Test only if they possess the valid Photo Admit Card which will be available for downloading from the SAIL website as per schedule indicated below.
The Admit Card will be Available soon & will be Informed at Engineers Corner as well.
A Written test across India & Group Discussion & Personal Interview will Conducted for Selection criteria for SAIL recruitment 2015
CLICK HERE to Know More About SAIL Recruitment 2015 Advertisement PDF Download
SAIL Recruitment 2015
SAIL Recruitment India 2015
SAIL Recruitment for Management trainee
SAIL Recruitment for Management trainee (Technical)
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) recruitment
SAIL Recruitment Important Dates 2015
SAIL Recruitment eligibility Criteria
SAIL Recruitment Apply Now 2015
SAIL Recruitment 2015 Interview
SAIL Recruitment 2015 Admit Card Download
SAIL Recruitment 2015 Selection
SAIL Recruitment 2015 GD Management trainee