Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is Hiring B. Tech engineers from 2016 batch for it’s Off-Campus Recruitment Process. A much awaited TCS off-campus recruitment for any engineers out there. TCS Off-Campus recruitment is started only for 2016 batch of various disciplines. those who are interested in this recruitment and looking for a job should fill this. Checkout the complete registration process and how to register at TCS Nextstep below. While regsitering for off-campus recruitment at TCS nextstep portal make sure you click on ‘Apply to Off Campus Drive’ link.
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
About the Company: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) was founded in 1968. It is a leader in the global marketplace and among the top 10 technology firms in the world. Our continued rapid growth is a testament to the certainty we deliver to our stakeholders.Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian multinational information technology service, consulting and business solutions company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 46 countries. The CEO of TCS is Natarajan Chandrasekaran
Job Position/Designation: Assistant System Engineer (ASE)
Job Location: Across India ( Mainly – Bangalore/Bengaluru, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata)
Job Salary/CTC Offered: 3.33 lakh per annum at TCS
Job Type: Permanent
- BE/ B.Tech ( IT,CSE,ECE,EEE, Others)
- Only from 2016 Batch
- Engineering students scheduled to graduate in the year 2016 are eligible to apply.
- BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any of the following disciplines:
Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Electronics and Communication
Electronics and Telecommunication
Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
- MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background)
- M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Marks Criteria – Minimum Aggregate Marks of 60% and above in the first attempt in all academic courses Standard 10th onwards.
- Aggregate of all subjects in all semesters to be considered (All subjects mentioned on the mark sheet).
- First attempt implies securing 60% and above marks within the normal duration of the course.
- Improvement exam is not first attempt and hence the marks secured in improvement exams should not be considered to calculate aggregate marks.
- In case you have done both, 12th and equivalent diploma, you should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in both courses.
- Course Duration – Completion of all courses Standard 10th onwards, within the stipulated time as specified by the University/Institute without any extended education.
- Backlog Criteria – No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
- It is mandatory to declare pending backlogs, if any, in the TCS Application Form.
- Experience: Candidates with more than 3 years of work experience are not eligible to participate in the TCS Selection process.
Course Type – Only Full time courses will be considered.
Age Criteria – Minimum Age-18 years and Maximum Age-28 years at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
Gaps/Breaks – It is compulsory to declare gaps/breaks, if any, during your academics and work experience in the TCS Application form. Maximum up to 24 months break may be permissible for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education. The reason for break in academics should not be extended education.
How to Apply for the TCS Recruitment Drive for Engineers 2016:
- Interested candidates are requested to Apply from the below link to register & Apply for the TCS off-campus Job.
- Candidates are advised to enter their correct details like 10th, 12th, Graduation Percentage & Marks with a valid Email ID & Mobile No.
- Candidates yet to register Already Registered Candidates
Step 1: Registration
Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com and click on IT
Click “Register Here”
Click “Off-Campus Applicant”
Fill the Registration Form and Submit
Note your Reference ID and PasswordStep 2: Application
Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com with your Reference ID and Password
Click “Application Form” on the left hand side menu on the Profile Page
Fill the Application form and Submit. A confirmation message will be displayed on successful submission. Please ensure that the Application form is filled correctly and updated with your latest details.
Click on “Track My Application”. The status should reflect as “Application Received”.
- Already Registered Candidates:-
If you have already registered with us and have a valid CT or DT reference ID, you need not register again. Please ensure that you have filled in the Application Form as well.In-case you wish to update any information in the application form after submitting, you can do so by clicking Edit Application form on the left hand side menu of the Home Page.For CT candidates who have already appeared for the TCS selection process in FY 2015-16, must check their nearest Test Location and update the location (if required), by logging onto https://nextstep.tcs.com > Select nearest test location from the Left side menu of the home page.
For DT candidates, the nearest Test Location will be the same as entered in their Application form. If you wish to update, you can do so by you can do so by clicking Edit Application form on the left hand side menu of the Home Page and update the same.
- Online Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- MR Round Interview
- HR Round Interview
- Final Selection & Job offer letter via Mail
Apply Mode: Online
Registration Link: CLICK HERE to Apply Now or visit https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
SHARE it with your friends who need it the most. SHARING is CARING
Documents Required (Mandatory)
1. Clipboard for Writing Exam – (Must Bring)
2. College ID Card (Original + Photocopy)
3. Passport Size Color Photos – (5 Nos.)
4. Photocopies of all Mark sheets (X, XII, B.Tech All Semesters)
5. Updated Resume – (5 Nos.)
6. A4 sheets for rough work – (Min 10 Rough Sheets)
7. Government ID Card ( Voter ID, Pan Card etc.)
Best Wishes from Engineers Corner
Source & Full Notification: Click Here
CS/IT/ME/EE/ECE Freshers Jobs
Fresher Job Registration
TCS Apply Jobs Online
TCS Online Jobs
TCS Fresher Recruitment
TCS Off-Campus Job 2016
TCS off-campus recruitment 2016
TCS off-campus job link apply now
TCS registration process.