Wipro Technologies is Hiring Freshers of 2014 Batch for the Post of Software Developer at Across India for BE/B.Tech & Students. Interested candidates who wish to Apply for this Job Checkout the complete description below to Apply Now.
Company Name: Wipro Technologies
About the Company: Wipro is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 156,866 employees serving clients in 175 cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.3 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2014. Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55 dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
Company Website: www.wipro.com
Job Position/Designation: Project Engineer
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Job Salary/CTC Offered: 2.75 – 3.25 LPA
Job Type: Full Time
- BE/ B.Tech
- Only from 2014 Batch
- 65% in Engineering
- 60% in 12th
- No Standing Backlogs
- Develop features across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment.
- Provide engineering support (when necessary) to other teams who are responsible for deployment and help them with debugging issues ( when needed).
How to Apply:
Wipro is hiring strictly through AMCAT,
Interested candidates are requested to Apply from the below link to register & Apply for the Job.
Candidates are advised to enter heir correct details like 10th, 12th, Graduation Percentage & Marks with a valid Email ID & Mobile No.
- Written Test (Coding & Aptitude)
- Face to Face Interview Rounds (Technical & HR)
Apply Mode: Online
Registration Link: CLICK HERE to Apply Now
As soon as you Apply for the job from the above link. you will get the confirmation Mail soon.
SHARE it with your friends who need it the most. SHARING is CARING
Documents Required (Mandatory)
1. Clipboard for Writing Exam – (Must Bring)
2. College ID Card (Original + Photocopy)
3. Passport Size Color Photos – (5 Nos.)
4. Photocopies of all Mark sheets (X, XII, B.Tech All Semesters)
5. Updated Resume – (5 Nos.)
6. A4 sheets for rough work – (Min 10 Rough Sheets)
7. Government ID Card ( Voter ID, Pan Card etc.)
Best Wishes from Engineers Corner