Dell is Hiring Freshers of 2014 & 2015 Batch for the Post of Associate & Senior Associate at Delhi for Any Graduate & Post Graduate Students. Interested candidates who wish to Apply for this Job Checkout the complete description below to Apply Now.
Company Name: Dell
About the Company: Dell Inc. is an American privately owned multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that develops, sells, repairs and supports computers and related products and services. Bearing the name of its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103000+ people worldwide. Dell sells personal computers (PCs), servers, data storage devices, network switches, software, computer peripherals, HDTVs, cameras, printers, MP3 players and also electronics built by other manufacturers.
Company Website: www.dell.com
Job Position/Designation: Associate & Senior Associate
Job Location: Delhi
Job Salary/CTC Offered: 2.25 LPA
Job Type: Full Time
- Any Graduate or Post Graduate Students
- Freshers can Apply for the Job
- Must Have Good communication Skill
- Document the outcome and analysis as per the requirement.
- You have to make phone calls to US Insurance companies for unpaid or underpaid claims.
B2B phone Call.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to Checkout the below Date, Time & Venue for the Job.
Candidates are advised to enter their correct details like 10th, 12th, Graduation Percentage & Marks with a valid Email ID & Mobile No.
- An Online Aptitude Test
- Face to Face interview
Apply Mode: Offline
Registration: check out the below Walk-In Details for more information about the Drive & Walk-in Interview of Dell.
Date: 6th to 10th April 2015
Time: 11:00am – 3:00pm
Venue: Dell International Services India Pvt Ltd, Vipul Tech Square, Sector Road (Golf Course Road), Sector 43, Gurgaon, PIN – 122002
SHARE it with your friends who need it the most. SHARING is CARING
Documents Required (Mandatory)
1. Clipboard for Writing Exam – (Must Bring)
2. College ID Card (Original + Photocopy)
3. Passport Size Color Photos – (5 Nos.)
4. Photocopies of all Mark sheets (X, XII, B.Tech All Semesters)
5. Updated Resume – (5 Nos.)
6. A4 sheets for rough work – (Min 10 Rough Sheets)
7. Government ID Card ( Voter ID, Pan Card etc.)
Best Wishes from Engineers Corner