Railway Recruitment Board RRB released Important Notice regarding NTPC (Non-Technical Popular Categories) CBT Exam March-April 2016 for graduate students for Job in Indian Railway. The RRB NTPC Graduate E-Call letter/Admit Card is already released and available to download (Link is given below). RRB EXM NTPC is one of the most awaited exams of the year who want to make their career in Indian Railways. Any Graduates were allowed to apply for the exam, and the exam starts after the holi from 28th March to 30th April 2016.
Download Link: Click Here to Download RRB NTPC E-Call Letter/Admit Card 2016
RRB NTPC CEN 03/2015 Important Notice 2016
Railway Recruitment Board issued an Important Notice for RRB NTPC Graduate Exam for all regions RRB Ahmedabad, RRB Ajmer, RRB Allahabad, RRB Bengaluru, RRB Bhopal, RRB Bhubaneshwar, RRB Bilaspur, RRB Chandigarh, RRB Chennai, RRB Gorakhpur, RRB Guwahati, RRB Jammu and Srinagar, RRB Kolkata, RRB Malda, RRB Mumbai, RRB Muzaffaragar, RRB Patna, RRB Ranchi, RRB Secunderabad, RRB Siliguri, RRB TVM which is given Below with frequently asked questions(FAQ) in RRB.
1) Dates of RRB NTPC Computer Based Test (CBT) 2016:
March 2016:- 28th, 29th, 30th & 31st march 2016.
April 2016:- 2th, 3th, 4th, 5th,6th, 7th, 9th ,10th ,11th ,12th,16th,18th,19th ,22th ,26th ,27th ,28th ,29th , 30th 2016
2) RRB NTPC Exam Duration/Time: The time duration for RRB NTPC Computer Based Test (CBT) will be 90 Minutes for (General, OBC, SC/ST, Girl candidates) and 120 Minutes for (Pwd Candidates) Physically disabled.
3) Are there any negative Marks in RRB NTPC Exam March-April 2016?
Yes, There will be negative marks. The negative marking will be 1/3rd of every incorrect answer.
4) RRB NTPC Types of Question: – Multiple Choice Question (MCQ), No Subjective
5) RRB NTPC Exam Language: – English, Hindi, Bengali, Telugu etc including 15 languages.
6) RRB NTPC 2016 Exam Syllabus Topics Covered: Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, Intelligence, Reasoning, Arithmetic.
7) Total No. Of Question: 100
8) Expected Cutoff: 87 Marks
Indian Railways conduct Railway Recruitment Board NTPC Centralised Employment Notice 03/2015 indicates 9 categories (posts) for which 18252 vacancies are open for recruitment in RRB NTPC. The names of posts are Commercial Apprentice (CA), Traffic Apprentice (TA), Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk, Goods Guard, Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Assistant Station Master, Traffic Assistant, Senior Time Keeper for non-technical recruitment.